Hello! You've made it to the registry portion of your wedding checklist! Here you can find the best items to add to your registry if you're a party planner at heart like us. Indulge in the swankiest serving items that will make your guests go ooh and ahh when they attend your parties!
1. KitchenAid Matte Stand Mixer from Crate and Barrel
Perfect for baking when you're planning a large holiday gathering.
2. Instant Pot Electric Cooker from Crate and Barrel
Ideal when you're on a time crunch.
3. All-Clad Gourmet Slow Cooker from Williams Sonoma
For when you have plenty of time.
4. Olivewood Round Cheese Board from Williams and Sonoma
To enjoy before dinner with fun conversations.
5. Olivewood Cheese Knife Set from Williams Sonoma
Because you can't have a cheese board without cheese knives.
6. Deviled Egg Platter from Williams Sonoma
Cozy little compartments to keep your deviled eggs looking sharp!
7. Antique Brass Ice Bucket from Williams Sonoma
Getting ice from the fridge is so over-rated.
8. Marble Honeycomb Wine Chiller from Williams Sonoma
Because if there is going to be a celebration, there better be wine!
9. Hearth and Hand Wood Cake Stand from Target
Perfect for that birthday cake you spent all day baking or maybe the one from the store...
10. Hearth and Hand Serving Platter from Target
Versatile for every meal being served.
11. Alta Drink Pitcher by Crate and Barrel
Perfect for a backyard bbq with family and friends!
12. Modular Serving Set from Crate and Barrel
When you want to step up the game day appetizers!
Don't forget to invite us to your next gathering! Cheers!
Leave A Comment