Accessories are an instrumental piece of creating a bridal look you will never forget. Choosing pieces that add fun and personality to your style help make your look totally you. Dresses from San Luis Obispo bridal shop Moondance Bridal paired perfectly with accessories from Untamed Petals made for a fun studio style inspiration shoot, captured by San Luis Obispo wedding photographer Amber Lynn Photography.
1. Pearls: Pearls have most certainly made their comeback in bridal fashion. Pearls add a timeless elegance and class to any look. Paired with a simple hair and makeup look from San Luis Obispo makeup artist Adelita of The Beauty Goes Everywhere and San Luis Obispo hair stylist Ruby Villalobos, this veil's soft pearl stood out.
2. Dried Florals: Dried florals add texture to an all neutral design. This unique bouquet from San Luis Obispo wedding florist Precious and Blooming Floral Design. Dried florals and ferns are dried and bleached, and bound together for a bohemian inspired style.
3. Rose Gold Hues: Rose gold adds a touch of subtle color. The understated pink tones add glamour, without being overbearing.
4. Simple Flower Crown: Bohemian brides will love this mix of metals and dried floral, creating the perfect natural look with a touch of elevated style.
5. Statement Earrings: Make a statement by choosing big earrings to accessorize your look Stick with metals and stones that compliment your other pieces.
6. Raw Cut Edge Veil: Simple veils cut with a raw edge pair perfectly with nearly any bridal gown. This understated accessory keeps the focus elsewhere, while still enhancing your bridal look.
7. Headbands: Headbands are the perfect way to add a classic touch. Inspired by all things traditional and timeless, headbands help to keep your hair style in place while adding beauty - form and function at its finest!
8. Hoops: Hoop earrings haven't lost their touch! This earring style adds some serious fun, and pairs well with almost any hair style.
9. Single Bloom Bouquet: Choosing just one flower type for your bouquet adds an unexpected flare. Perfect for the minimalist bride - this look is the perfect way to keep the focus on just you!
10. Velvet Ribbon: This velvet ribbon from Illume Silks adds texture to a simple bouquet. Choose a soft color to compliment your wedding details, and keep the velvet in your wedding album for years to come!